These pages are in english due to the fact that most Fiero fanatics are localized outside of sweden.
Pontiac Fiero facts:
- The Fiero was made i Pontiac, Michigan, USA and was the last Pontiac model to be made in Pontiac.
- The Fiero was the first two seater by Pontiac since 1938
- The Fiero was the first mass produced middle engine car in America
- The Fiero was put out of production because it was competing against the Corvette
- The Fiero was the first american car to win the IMSA GTU
- The Fiero was the Offical Indy 500 Pace Car in 1984
- The Fiero was manufactured between 1984 and 1988
- Fiero means “proud” in italian
- The Fiero has independent suspension and a spaceframe
- Two engine options, 4 cyl 2.5L and v6 2.8L
- 4 spd manual, 5 spd manual and an automatic gearbox were available
- Weight 1176-1265kg depending on year and options
- Height 1191mm
- Wheel base 2373mm